Monday, April 20, 2009

I love my husband!!!

I just witnessed my husband coming home from work at 11:30am to change out of his nice work clothes into jogging shorts, help his daughter change into her jogging shorts and take off with her down the walking path because she asked him if he would go jogging with her today after preschool. I am sure they didn't go far enough for any real excersise for Adam, but he is setting such a good example for her. I am extra emotional today, so pardon this post, but it was so sweet. He is the best father. I have no idea how I got so lucky to marry him. He told me he was doing it because it would not seem like much longer and she wouldn't get so excited to hang out with her old dad anymore and he is going to enjoy it while he can.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh that is super sweet!! I bet they looked so adorable.

Lily said...

Stop making me cry! :)

Jen Gallacher said...

I saw them leave and come home together. I thought it was adorable!!