Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Mick

It's that time again........time to plan for weeks for a party that is over and forgotten about real fast. Time to crash in exhaustion after the party is over for about 3 hours. It's time also to realize how much your child has grown and to be proud of him, but also feel a little sad all at the same time.

Mick wanted an Army party for his 6th birthday. We had camo face painting, an obstacle course, a tug-o-war, a rescue mission game, and of course, cake and ice cream. I think it went well. Mick was happy with it, so that's all that matters.
This is Mick's cake that I baked. I know it's not professional, but I thought it was pretty cool.
Victoria showing us her "soldier face."
I am sure we would scare the Taliban into submission.
We even had Woody show up in case we go to war with Indians.
This was HQ where the kids got ready with face paint.
This was the beginning of the obstacle course. They had to make a smoke screen (smoke bombs) to keep the bad guys from being able to see them.

3 comments:

Freckles said...

What are you talking about? Your pictures are awesome!! I love that one of Tori! So cute.
Kai and Natalie had such a good time, they are still playing with their goodies.

And I love the cake, that is awesome!! Where did you get the little things on top? None of my cakes could compare to that, that is so cool!

The Laws' said...

Julie! You FREAKING ROCK! You are one of the most talented people that I have EVER met! It looks like the kids had a blast! How fun!

Anonymous said...

forget the thumb baby I have something nice for you to suck