Sunday, June 15, 2008

ONE WEDDING AND TWO BLESSINGS

I was organized our guest room closet, saw my wedding dress and thought Victoria might like to see mommy in a "princess bride" dress. I put it on and she was so excited to wear it someday when she gets "murried." Her and Mick's blessing outfits were made out of leftover material by their Grandma Bebbs from when my wedding dress was sewn. I dug Tori's dress out to show it to her and she wanted to wear it. Amazingly, it still fit and she was so excited. She told us it was great for spinning in. My mother in law wanted to see a picture of all of us with our outfits. Mick had strep throat and his heart was definately not in posing for this picture and I have NO idea what Tori was thinking. hehe.

2 comments:

Riding Ramblings said...

You guys have been up to so much fun lately! We enjoyed all the pictures and catching up on your posts. Congrats Mick on graduation, yes he was the cutest graduate! Julie, you're awesome you still fit in your wedding dress! And happy Falling Father's Day Adam. Don't give Dan any ideas!
We miss you all!

Freckles said...

Wow, I don't think I can talk to you again, you still fit in your wedding dress?!! There is no way in ____ I could ever get in mine again! And Tori fit in hers, that is even more amazing! She is so tiny. How funny.