Sunday, July 13, 2008

Water Skiing or is it Water Dragging?





We went boating with Adam's parents here a couple weeks ago. It was so fun. Adam got dragged a lot and drank a lot of water, but did manage to get up on the skis for his first time by the end. His brother, Jarod, got up for his first time in record time. He did awesome. Mick and Tori rode the tube and had a good time. Tori got wore out and fell asleep before we were done, so I got to hold her like a baby, which I did not mind at all. It happens way to little anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks like you all had a great time, I miss you all.
I have myspace page at myspace.com/wendiwhoppers

Freckles said...

At least he got up! I hate water sports, never ever could get up, got rope burns and chocked on water! haha. Glad you guys had fun though!

How sweet that you got to cuddle her again, such a treat! Never happens when they get big, how sad is that!? I miss those days with Natalie too.