Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Lights At Temple Square


Last Sunday, we headed with Rhett and Natalie up to eat dinner at Jarod and Jamie's house and then on to the temple to see the lights. The meal at J & J's was awesome and it's so much fun to live close enough to them to be able to do that. I love it!! I got to see Lilli (their daughter) crawl for the first time that night, at least it was the first time I saw it anyway. It was exciting! She is so adorable. After dinner, we left for Temple Square. It was real and it was fun, but it wasn't real fun. haha! I just can't take the cold very well, but the kids seemed to enjoy it, so I guess it was worth it.




1 comment:

Freckles said...

So pretty. We never had time to make it up there this year, or last year come to think of it. We need to make sure to do that next year!