Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday ADAM!!




This is a shout-out to my wonderful husband and friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am really really thankful for everything in my life that led me to him. He is always thinking of me and the kids and does so much for us. Here is my top 5 favorite things about him:

5. He enjoys being active and excersising with me.

4. He can fix almost anything.

3. He is soo smart.

2. He loves his kids and always takes time for them.
1. He is kind to everyone and loves to help others.


I am also glad he is now 30 with me so he can quit teasing me about it!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Happy Birthday Adam. Now your an old man just like Derek, lol. Hope you have a great one!

Lily said...

Happy Birthday!

Freckles said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day! Hey we need to all get together again now that we're back from our vacation and no longer sick! I'll call you this week Julie, this time I promise!! haha