Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random Pictures

I hadn't posted anything for awhile because not much has been going on (which is wonderful considering the two months prior). But here are some random pictures of us lately. My house is back together and this is my new carpet. I love love love it.
This is my new bed I got off ksl classifieds for $50!! I love it also. It is extra tall so I can fit cans of food storage under it now.

These are some new wall sconces & candles I got at JC Penney for $4 in their clearance bin. I think they went well with my favorite picture we own.

Here are two of my favorite people in the whole word. I just thought this was a sweet picture and I hope Victoria is always such a daddy's girl. I was a daddy's girl and I have such fond memories of the times we spent together. A lot of times as a teenager, I would rather be with do things with my dad than with my girlfriends. I pray Adam and Tori can have that kind of relationship.

Victoria is just so excited to wear her church dress. She wants to wear it all the time and it' s white and hand only washable and she doesn't get why I won't let her wear it to preschool and paint in it.

2 comments:

Alex said...

$50????? I am so jealous- I LOVE that bed!!!! You have such a pretty house. Congrats on the new carpet. And I've been meaning to tell you- that white dress is adorable!! Can I buy it from you when she grows out of it?

I'm so glad you are feeling happy. I can't believe all that you did before 9:30! What kind of drugs do you take because I would like some of those (just kidding :))!

Lily said...

I love the carpet,love the bed, love the wall sconces! Julie you are the cutest gal and I am so glad I got to know you these past 7 months. Your house is so darling. Be very proud!