Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Birthday

No pictures AGAIN, but yesterday was my birthday and I just wanted to journal it so I don't forget down the road how much I enjoyed it.
I started the day off with a couple hours at the gym and I felt better than usual and had a really good work-out. Great way to start the day!
My kids were extra sweet to me all day, writing me little notes and wrapping little things out of their rooms up for me to open, and giving me lots of hugs and kisses.
I had lots of calls and emails and Facebook messages and treats delivered during the day from my most wonderful family and friends.
Adam got home pretty early and took me and the kids to dinner at Magleby's. I knew something was up cause the kids were so wound up during dinner. When we got home from dinner, I had some friends waiting in the dark to surprise me. It was so fun.
I am thankful for this beautiful life I've been given and all the wonderful people who have been so kind to me and made it even richer than it would have been otherwise. Cheers to another great year!

No comments: