Monday, March 8, 2010

Did you know?

Did you know that my husband has lost his mind since the baby was born. Maybe it's lack of sleep or being way overwhelmed this week but he's been acting very strange around here.
Among other funny little things he has done, on Sunday after church he went into the closet to change out of his church clothes holding a pair of socks in his hand. He was looking at his shirts trying to pick one out. He decided on a shirt and when he reached up to take it off the hanger, he realized he had put the socks on his hands. I laughed myself silly that day. Poor Adam. I hope he finds his mind again soon.

2 comments:

Lily said...

Uh that is hilarious!

Robyn said...

So So funny...Did he give you a little puppet show too? I hope he finds his mind soon, but in the mean times sounds like you might get a few laughs. You look great btw!