Monday, March 8, 2010

Meeting Kade

Here come the Big Brother and Big Sister! They were so excited to see him. Mick said, "Mom, thanks for being pregnant. It was worth it." Since Kade got home, I am amazed at how good Mick has been with him. I thought he would be bored with him quickly when he realized all he does is eat and sleep, but he hasn't said that once and he is so protective of him. He will sit and hold him for long long periods of time, and if you know Mick, you know he doesn't do long periods of time on one single activity very often.
Victoria will help me if I ask her without ever complaining. She has been better about making her bed and setting the table, etc. cause she knows I need the extra help now. I love my kids. I definitely think having older kids while having a baby is WAY easier than having a toddler at the same time.