Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kade and my great-niece Timberlie




My niece and long time friend, Wendi, had a baby girl in January and so we took pictures of her and Kade together over the weekend. They are at that awkward stage for taking pictures so they weren't turning out very well. My sister suggested that we lay them down and take a picture of their faces pointed toward the camera looking at it side by side. Wendi and I are only 16 days apart in age and somewhere at sometime there was picture of us like this as babies. Haha. Timberlie and Kade couldn't hold up their heads well enough for a picture like that to work. We reviewed the picutes and had a good laugh when my sister said that in the first picture, their heads looked like a pair of boobies. To which my niece said that she hopes she never sees a pair that hairy!! Good times with my sister Tammy. She is the life of the party.

3 comments:

Alex said...

That first picture is hillarious!!

Wendi said...

Oh my gosh thanks for sharing those pics... We did have a good laugh that day...

Kira And James Morris said...

They both are so cute. This makes me baby hungry (which doesn't happen very often for me)