Thursday, September 9, 2010

GNO

Last Saturday, Adam's mom treated her daughters and daughters-in-law to The Lion King at the Capitol Theatre with dinner after at The Melting Pot. The play had the most amazing props and costumes. I loved the music, of course. I wish this was my, but no it's my beautiful sister-in-law, Natalie.Jamie, Natalie, Erin (our new marine), me, Beverly, and Megan at the Capitol Theatre.
Dinner at the Melting Pot was fun. If you haven't been, you must try the cheese fondue appetizers and the chocolate fondue desserts. AAAAMMMAAAAzing! It was so fun. The poor boys had to watch 4 kids and pull a huge tree stump out of Jamie's yard while we were out on the town. Thanks Beverly for the night out and thanks men for letting us go.




3 comments:

Kira And James Morris said...

I have always wanted to go to the melting pot! I have heard it is amazing! You are so pretty! i like your sweater!

The Foulgers said...

I LOVED the Lion King. Jason and I saw it in London years ago, but I remember thinking how amazing the costumes were.
What a sweet MIL you have to take you on such a fun night out, you deserve it!

Mindy said...

I LOVE the Melting Pot! So jealous! Looks like a fun night!