Tuesday, September 7, 2010

WardTri 2010

TEAM HALL

We participated in the mini triathalon the wards in our 'hood puts on every year. It is so much fun and for all of you in our neighborhood that read this, you better come next year. It's a fundraiser for the Y.M. and it is so fun! My brother in the middle is a real triathlete and he did awesome and was a good sport to come do our little tri with us. My brother and his wife on the end came and did it with us on pretty much no notice and Adam did the biking and swimming, but couldn't run because he has a stress fracture, so I ran his 2 miles for him.
Rhett (nice legs,) Natalie, Jarod, Julie, and Adam. Welcome to the gun show, people. Adam rode his mom's 1978 cruiser type bicycle. He was doing it just kind of as a gag, but ended up loving it because it was so light. He got teased a lot though.
This is Jarod coming in from the biking.


Me at the end of the run. I always look so mean when I run. I really am not, just focusing I guess.

This is Rhett swimming.

Adam going in with lots of ambition. He knew he would need it about 100 meters into the swim. Haha. What he lacks in swimming technique, he makes up for in biking and running.


1 comment:

Grandma Bebbs said...

It was such a fun day. Can't wait until next year.