Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Happenings


This is Kade's first costume of the day. Not really, but every time he wears this he reminds me of Charlie Brown with the yellow and brown and his big bald head.



Mick getting revved up for a fun day of school partying.


This was the school parade. I love being able to go watch these kids. It's so nice to live in a tight close neighborhood where you are able to know so many of them.


These are of Tori at her Kindergarten Halloween party. She may look like a nice friendly witch, but she was a mean witch that morning. She was so mad at me because I was there to take her home and she didn't want to go.


These were taken at the Ward Trunk or Treat and Chili Cook-off. It was so much fun, but it was soooo cold. The kids ended up sitting in the car for a good portion of it because they were so cold-at which time we discovered that the heater does not work in the back vents of our car. Nice. This was also Kade's 2nd costume of the night as a turtle. He has also been a little devil with red horns which was my personal favorite but I didn't get a picture of it. Adam is dressed up as the first Doctor under Obama's new health care plan.

The kiddos are headed out now to do some real trick or treating. It's raining and super cold. We will see how long they last. I hope long enough to score me an Almond Joy.

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Grandma Bebbs said...

Thanks so much for the posting. I'm glad you are healthy this year. I sure enjoyed being with your family last year. You have the cutest kids in SF. I hope you got your almond joy ;)

The Foulgers said...

Your kiddos look adorable. It was so cold last night, I was beginnging to wonder if the kids would be able to trick or treat at all. Hopefully you got your goodies!:)

The Hall Family said...

Oh man, Mick brought me home 9 of those little chocolate wrapped coconut balls of heaven. He is now my favorite kid. hehe.