Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Past

I ran onto these old pics and decided to share. These are from 2004-6 years ago! Mick was only 2 and I was 7 months prego with Victoria and we lived in Hurricane at the time.

We are carving pumpkins with our old friends. Sadly, we ran into the husband a while ago up here in Utah County and they are no longer married. It made me so eternally thankful that after 10 years of marriage, I feel like Adam and I are still going strong.


These were shot at Staheli farm where there was a lot of activities and the corn maze.
Such easy care-free days we were enjoying and had no idea that we were. It's funny now to look back and see how much more complicated our lives have become. Now the question is: How do we get that back and make it less complicated? Anyone?


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Isn't it crazy how much things change in five years! I can't believe how much Kade looks like Tori in those pictures...very cute.