Saturday, December 18, 2010

Victoria's 6th Birthday Party

We had a Snowman themed birthday party for Tori on Dec. 10th. I threw it together on the spur of the moment. I hadn't planned to do one. December's too busy, I have so much to do, she had one last year, yada yada yada, but then I realized all she really wanted for her birthday was to be the Star for a day. So, I came up with this little party. Since she thought I wasn't going to do one this year, I decided to make it a suprise party. No one told her and she was suprised. It was fun keeping it a secret. I think she had a good time. I know I did and am not sorry that I took the time out of my "busy" schedule to do it.
Here are some pics. They are horribly out of order but I am feeling too lazy to fix them, but you get the general idea.
Here she comes through the front door for her when we all yelled, "Surprise!" The little girls were so excited to hide behind the couch and yell.





2 comments:

Freckles said...

I'm glad you decided to have the party, Natalie is still talking about it! And she runs around doing "spins" that Tori taught her! haha Looks like it was a fun party! Can you believe how fast our kids are growing up?!

Kira And James Morris said...

Im so happy you decided to have a party for that sweet girl! and wow! you know how to throw a party. You go all out!