Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We spent Thanksgiving in my favorite place in the world-St. George. Rhett and Natalie were our hosts and they did so awesome. It was the best Thanksgiving. It was also Kade's very First Thanksgiving. He didn't eat anything but milk. He missed out.
We had so many activities:
-We ran our very own Hall Family Turkey Trot of 4 miles that morning, then the kids had a Hall Family Gobble Wobble after. Everyone won a medal and the kids were so proud. My kids have theirs proudly displayed by their dad's race medals on the fridge now.
-We had a delicious meal where we got to share the things we are most thankful for.
-The kids had a ball playing in Uncle Rhett's hammock; that is until they broke it :( Sorry, Rhett.
-Adam, Jarod, and I got to go on a long long run on Friday and it was so much fun. I actually lost weight over Thanksgiving from the running. I like that so much better than coming home feeling guilty and having to make up for it for a month.
-We did some Black Friday shopping but at a reasonable time.
-Kade and I didn't go because of the cold, but the rest of the group went to see the live Nativity play at Tuacahn.
I had so much fun. I hope we can visit there a lot after the holidays. Gotta love that sunshine!
Kade playing in the leaves



Tori and Mick Thanksgiving morning at our hotel

Me getting ready for our Turkey Trot




The kids playing in the hammock

Kade and I enjoying some sun on our faces. Look at the beautiful red mountain behind us!

Kade loves to be outside.

Adam and Kade


The kids lined up to do their Gobble Wobble.
Miss Natalie ready to run...

I am most thankful for this guy.............................





1 comment: