Thursday, May 19, 2011

Baby Eagles Spread Their Wings









Victoria and her awesome teacher, Mrs. Barnett.


Victoria had her little Kindergarten Graduation Program today. I love to go to these. The songs are so cute and I am really proud of her and not only of the "book" smarts she has learned but because it seems to me that she is growing up to be a sweet nice young lady.


I feel bad now that we didn't get a picture of her with her Aunt Natalie. Natalie came and even brought her a little graduation present. It's so fun to have family close enough to do these things with us.


3 comments:

Grandma Bebbs said...

Congratulations, Tori Bug. We are so proud of you. Thanks to you Julie and Adam for raising her to be the best.

Kira said...

Awwwwww, I love her little high heels and ringlets! I KNOW she is smart AND pretty - if she is anything like her Mother, she gotta be pretty sweet and nice too. :)

The Foulgers said...

Congrats to Tori! I always cry at those programs. She is SO beautiful, just like her mom.