Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Thoughts

I had the privilege to listen to a great talk in Sacarament yesterday where we were challenged to make a list of 10 things we are grateful or thankful for at this Thanksgiving season.
So here goes, in no particular order:
1. My happy healthy children and the funny things they say and do.
2. Living in the United States. It may be having some problems, but it is still the best place to be!!! I am proud to be an American.
3. My friends. Old ones that know me best and new ones that I am excited to make new memories with.
4. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and that they never give up on me and alway love me.
5. My warm house.
6. The Wasatch Mountains. They are so so beautiful. When we lived in St. George, I missed the mountains so bad and I was so excited to get to move here right underneath them and see them everyday.
7. My very best friend and husband, Adam. He is so good to me.
8. The rest of my family. They all have a different special part in my heart.
9. My own health. I am glad that I can walk and run and do the things I want to.
10. CHOCOLATE!
Now, here is some photos of Thanksgiving past...........
Mick's 2nd Thankgiving at our house in St. George..............
Victoria's 1st Thanksgiving with Adam's extended Olsen family........
Thanksgiving two years ago with my family........................
Last year with Adam's family..............

3 comments:

The Laws' said...

I still can't believe how much Mick and Tori look like each other! We love you guys!!!

Lily said...

Your kids have grown up so much since those sweet little pictures. They look a lot alike too.

Alex said...

cute pics!
kristie