Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rhett and Natalie

Adam's brother, Rhett got married last Wednesday. He married a sweet girl and we are excited to have her in our family. Congratulations! It was a beautiful morning with the family at the temple.

I haven't words for how grateful I am to my Heavenly Father who has given me this beautiful little family and for temples that make is possible to be with them forever.


Tori spent the whole 2 hours on this bar doing gymnastics manuevers. I was so afraid that she would fall and hit her head on the concrete, but luckily, she didn't.

This is Mick and his cousin, Lijiah. They are trouble when they are together, but they sure have fun.

I love these two so much!


Rhett and Natalie had a formal dinner/dance instead of a reception that evening. Natalee arranged for us girls to have our hair done by Imageworks. It was a special treat to let someone else do our hair and make us feel beautiful and pampered.

Adam's baby sister, ErinAdam's momAdam's other sister, MeganSister-in-law, Jamie
And my before and after hair. I liked how it turned out, although I had a raging headache by the end of the night from the 52 bobby pins holding it all together.

Some pictures of the dancers.


It was a great date with my handsome husband!

1 comment:

Freckles said...

Yay, That's exciting news! You're hair looks pretty too!