Thursday, October 8, 2009

A New Look

Mick has had airplane themed decor in his room since he was a baby and it was time for a change. He really wanted bright colored stripes and I don't love bright colors much so I was doubtful we could compromise, but this is what we came up with. I think it's cute without being too loud and much and he was happy with the colors.
The dresser is an awesome find thanks to ksl .com. It is in perfect shape and is real hard wood. I paid $25 for it. I was quite happy with it.

4 comments:

Grandma Bebbs said...

Awesome!! Mick has quite the sense of style. Just like his mom:)

Alex said...

you are a fantastic decorator!

Jessica said...

Wow, his room looks amazing! Stripes are way tricky!

Robyn said...

Mick room turned out adorable. Nice job! I hope you are ok. Call me when you can. Love ya!