Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thank you!



I don't know who put this on our door step, but I am assuming one of our neighbor friends. It was a candy letter addressed to Mick and inside it read, " You are one HOT TAMALE. YOR an extra SPECIAL guy. We think you're worth more than a 100 GRAND. Love, The LEMONHEAD. I found it while he was at school, so I quickly took a picture before he came home and he ate it so that I could always remember how wonderful and caring our friends here are. I love you whoever you are. It brought tears to my eyes and Mick also got all choked up when he first saw it and begged me to find out who it was because, in his words, "they are so so nice to me."

2 comments:

Grandma Bebbs said...

I am thankful for folks who act on the promptings they receive. Thank you someone for loving and caring for our Mick.

Tammy said...

this is why I love our neighborhood!