Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween Happenings!

To start off this holiday, my cute friend, Lily, made us these darling cupcakes. I thought they were so cute, it was hard to eat them. Well, not that hard. LOL!I missed the actual Halloween holiday because I was in the hospital with pnuemonia, but thankfully my mother-in-law came out to be with the kids so Adam could stay with me a lot at the hospital. He did take a few hours break and him and his mom took the kids to a school carnival and trick or treating around the neighborhood. It looks to me like they had a good time. Tori is supposed to be Tinkerbell, but she wouldn't wear her tutu and Mick was supposed to be a skeleton but wouldn't wear his mask, but they were happy and that's all that matters. Tori got her hair painted green at the carnival.

No comments: