Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Sunday Afternoon

Jarod and Jamie hosted the Easter dinner and egg hunt this year. It was a blast. The food was delicious and I am so glad my kids got to do this with their cousins like I did when I was little. Some of my favorite childhood memories are Easter picnics and egg hunts spent with my niece and nephews (who were my age so they were more like cousins.)

Victoria and Lilli at the park. Being the only two little girls in the family means they gotta stick together.

All the grandkids together. It's a huge feat to get a picture of all of them at the same time.

Let the wild animals out the door to find the eggs already!

Hunting, hunting, hunting...

I just liked this picture of this super pretty girl I saw there!
I stole these pictures from Jamie, btw. Hers always turn out way better than my own.

No comments: