Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Walk Down Memory Lane

This was our first house we bought in the St. George area. It was actually in Hurricane. It was a tiny little thing, but it was brand new construction and we were so excited. We ended up only living there for about 3 months and decided it was way too little. We bought a bigger house one street over. Oh good times! Life was so easy and simple back then.
Adam and I both miss living in Southern Utah so much. We always say we would move back in a second if we could only pack up our friends from here and take them with us. Maybe someday.....


4 comments:

Jared and Bethany said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe it has been 3 years since we moved to Vegas. We had so much fun being neighbors. I miss those good times. Wish you guys were closer.

Cheryl said...

Tyler and I were just commenting this weekend on how much we wanted to move back to St. George. I'll tell you what, you guys move back and then we'll follow!!!

Kira And James Morris said...

OH my!!!! What a cute house!!! That would be perfect for James and I now. awwwwww. Well im glad you moved here though... Youve been such a good friend and good example to me. I love you Julie!!! but hey.. if you did move, just say the word... Id love to move out there too---THE WEATHER IS SO NICE *sigh* if only. (then again... its nice here too now so i can complain!)

Stacey said...

So my Aunt used to live in Hurricane and I stayed with her for a couple weeks once. She lived right next to the Cemetery. It is a nice Area and it would be nice to get away from the cold.