Thursday, April 22, 2010

Looking Back

I feel like I don't have a lot of interesting things going on lately so I have been posting old pictures of old events. These pictures are of a ward activity we had when we lived in Hurricane. It was the best ward party ever. We boated on Quail Lake and had a bbq. I remember that being a perfect night and I wished that it would last forever. It was a week before we moved up to Northern Utah and our ward did it as a kind of good-bye party for us. It was bittersweet. We were so excited to move on and start over up here, but it was so hard to let all of our life down there go as well.
I don't know what it is about Southern Utah evenings but they are almost magical. The sunsets are always so amazing and the heat is a little more bearable and it would always seem to wrap around me like an old comfy blanket.

This was our friend Stan. He was manning the ice cream truck. Yum!

This is my baby but in the arms of my best friend in St. George, Laurie Laws. She and I had baby girls within 2 weeks of each other. It was fun to be pregnant together especially since there was only about 4 couples in the whole ward who were under 40 years old.

Victoria on the innertube. I never could tell if she liked that or not. She is about 7 months old.

Adam and Jamie on the boat.

My baby girl

Adam and Mick and Mick's little friend ( I can't remember her name now) riding the innertube.

Mick playing around on the shore.

Life was and IS good!

3 comments:

Lily said...

Oh tori looks so cute. Sure you miss it but glad you're here now!

Kira And James Morris said...

You are loved everywhere!!!!!!! I agree with Lilly, im glad your here now too.

Merri Hackett said...

I love old pics! Tori looks so tiny and cute!