Friday, April 30, 2010

Two Month Olds!






Kade had his two month check-up this week. He checked up just fine.
Here are some stats:

Weight:
11 lbs. 7 oz. (gaining almost 5 lbs in his first two months!)

Sleep habits:
Sleeping through the night in 8-10 hour blocks (woohoo!)

Favorite Foods:
Milk, Milk, and then milk for dessert

Nicknames:
Darth Kader
Kaderooni
T.T. (short for Thunder Thighs)

Favorite pastimes:
Sleep
Eat
Smile
Coo
Swing
Eat some more
Sleep some more

Favorite person:
Mom (of course!)

5 comments:

Lily said...

He's so cute and growing very fast!

Freckles said...

He is such a cutie! Time is going by fast, he is already getting bigger.

The Foulgers said...

I finally got a moment to check out your blog. Your family is beautiful! It'll be fun to peek in on you guys.

Stacey said...

I love the picture of him laughing.. At least that is what I think he is doing :)

Cassie said...

Kade is honestly the best baby and you so deserve him! I can't believe how much he reminds me of Mick as a baby! We sure enjoyed seeing you guys a couple weeks ago and I think it has been way too long. Come again soon!