Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas Eve day was spent with the Hall clan. We met at our house for lots of food and chatting and some BINGO.
Here is most of the group.

Little Natalie sitting at the kid's table. She is so loved my the little neices and nephews. They all want to sit by her.
BiNgO! Mick finally won.

I think Tori was getting some late birthday spankings here. She sure needs them! :)

A couple shots before the kids got to the tree Christmas morning....




And some shots of them opening and enjoying their loot.

Since Mick's first Christmas (he is the oldest grandchild) every grandkid get shirts like these on their first Christmas. Kade made it number 6 this year.
Adam's parents and his sister, Erin (who was on leave from the Marines) got to spend Christmas Eve night with us and be there with us in the morning. It was nice to have extended family to share the holiday with.
I didn't get Kade a lot of presents and Santa got him few because I thought he would rather play with the boxes and paper instead. What? No way, he headed for his little pile of toys that Santa left as soon as we put him down. He played and played with his new toys and never even looked at the wrapping paper mess. Smart kid that I have :)
Well, Mick got his band-aids that he asked Santa for, Victoria got her big dolly she asked for, I got jewelry that I loved (and have already lost part of), and Adam got a remote control helicopter that is still buzzing daily around our house like a huge misquitio in our house. I think it was a successful Christmas all in all.

No comments: