Monday, January 31, 2011

Flat Tire

I am sitting at my desk watching my husband put my wheel back on my car. It had a slow leak and he took it off to take it to Big O and pick up later so that I wouldn't have to sit and wait with 2 little kids at the Big O store for a long time. I am just reminding myself how lucky I am to have a husband that is so handy at doing things and fixing things. I cannot fathom what in the world I would do without him. He takes such good care of me. The best thing about all this..... He is always thinking of ways to make me happy or things he can do to make life easier for me. Not cause I harp at him (which sad to say, I do sometimes) but just cause he loves me that much. :)

1 comment:

Kira And James Morris said...

This is something to write about. One day you will look back and smile. You truly have a great husband. I still remember the time you guys helped us with the washer and dryer and he got hurt, but he still got the job done. I was so grateful. You guys are the best.