Monday, March 21, 2011

Mini Pilots






So while we went to Utah's Dixie, my MIL and FIL very daringly took on our 3 children for 4 days. The kids were so excited to go. Victoria wanted to swim in Vernal's indoor water park, Mick likes that he gets to stay up later there, and Kade just pretty much likes whatever we do.

This trip, they got to go up in Grandpa's airplane. I am pretty sure that is what the kids liked most about this trip. They talked about it a lot. I just stole these pics off their blog and had to re-post them here because I love their big cheesy grins.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa. I wish I had had grandparents like you when I was small but at least I got you for in-laws.



1 comment:

Grandma Bebbs said...

We loved having them. All of you are welcome at any time. I, too, wish that I would have had grandparents.