Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Eight Years and Counting...........


Today is eight years from when Adam proposed to me. We celebrate this anniversary more than our wedding anniversary because it's right smack in the middle of my birthday, Tori's birthday, and Christmas.

Adam suprised me with a wonderful gift this morning. Some of it was purchased and some came from his own work and thought. It was one of the most beautiful gifts I have ever received. I am so glad I have my best friend with me through this crazy life.

It has been the most wonderful eight years and I love you, babe!!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Congratulations you guys! I like to celebrate our engagement too but that's just because any extra excuse to celebrate is fine with me. Also, good job on the peaches. I braved it and did mine alone this year too.

The Laws' said...

Congratulations! You guys are awesome.