Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged and then very gently reminded to really do it.

So here goes.............and the rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following without straightening and cleaning first.
I tag Evelyn, Keri, and Laurie to do it next.............Don't disappoint me !!!


1. The refridgerator


2. The Closet


3. Self Portrait.......Sorry, I have not a one without a child attached to me.

4. Favorite Room


5. Kitchen Sink

6. The Toilet

7. What my kids are doing right now (Victoria was gone to a friend's house)

8. Laundry Room
9. Dream Vacation (a cruise to just about anywhere)

10. Favorite Shoes (They got me 18 miles last Saturday with no blisters, YES!)






















4 comments:

Lily said...

Wow, great job on your run and no blisters is definitely a plus! Your house is so cute!

The Hall Family said...

Thanks! I wish you would come help me with some decorating ideas for a couple rooms of mine!! I think you are the cutest lady I know.

The Laws' said...

Ok. I accept your tag, but give me a little while to get it posted!
Love ya tons!

Freckles said...

That's fun, I'll do it too, but not until next week when I pull out the camera again!