Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Here Comes Trouble

I am not sure who has been told and who hasn't, but we are going to be having another baby.

Here is how we told my family http://bebbshall.blogspot.com/2009/08/surprise.html

Julie's due date is around the first part of March.

Tori has been telling everyone she meets. She is sure we are having a girl. She won't even consider it might be a boy. I have had a few ladies in the neighborhood ask me if Julie is pregnant cuz Tori told them she was. She has also told them it will be a girl.

As of right now if it is a boy he will be Cade and if it is a girl it will be Isabell. It will be fun to see how many times we change that up before the baby makes his/her appearance. Tori's name changed a dozen times over the course of the pregnancy.

Julie has not been sick with this pregnancy. I have been so impressed with her. She is still jogging several miles each day. Yesterday we did 7 miles and today we did 4. She is bummed she can't run 12 miles anymore and that her pace has slowed down to about 10 minutes per mile. Her determination is amazing. If everyone in the world had as much drive to accomplish something as she does there would be 10 times as much accomplished.

You are super mom and we love you lots. Thanks for getting us another little angel!!!

8 comments:

Paige said...

Congratulations you guys!! I'm so excited for you. Andon knew that we were having a girl and from everything we know so far (unless the ultrasound proves incorrect) he is right! I think sometimes kids know this stuff. Either way, good luck and congrats!

Grandma Bebbs said...

Awesome posts. I love it when we get all caught up on your lives. Tori is surely a gem -- just like her mom. I hope Mick has more sports skills than his dad, grandpa, and on and on. They can hike forever, but sports, not so much. We love you all!!

Wendi said...

I am so excited for us to have babies so close together like we were...
Congrats Adam, Julie Mick and Tori..

Alex said...

congratulations!!!! i love the names you havepicked out.

Jessica said...

The Halls are good people, we definitely need another one!

Jared and Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, Congrats you guys! It is wierd that we won't be near you guys for this one. I hope everything goes well for you guys. You guys are great parents and it is such a great blessing for your family. Congrats again!!!

Lily said...

I love the names as well. We'll have to do a serious baby shower....it'll be fun fun fun.

Merri Hackett said...

Congrats guys!!!!