Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our Girly Girl Starts Preschool (again)

This is Julie doing Tori's hair for her first day of preschool this year. She is going to Bright Ideas again. Her teacher is great and Tori was super excited to start school. She has been going for about a week now. This is the first time we have had an afternoon preschool class. Her big bro has been stopping by her school on his way home. He checks on her and makes sure she doesn't need him to walk home with her.
Tori hasn't met a camera she hasn't liked and she can't let the opprotunity to bust out an awesome pose go by. Here is her "I am going to preschool today" pose.
This is Miss Heather Mendonsa her preschool teacher.
Another "I am going to preschool pose"

This is a "I am going to the park because my mom is SUPER MOM" pose.

This is a "yes, I am at the park pose."

I love my girly little girl. She is such a girl. It just amazes me the fits she can throw and the sugar she can spread. She has no problem playing hard but she does it girl style. She spent the day at the park climbing on the climbing wall, playing tag and going down the slides with her purse on her arm and her Easter hat on her head. She is a gem.

1 comment:

Freckles said...

So cute! I love the poses too! haha Hey, now that I'm felling a little better we need to have another park day this week!