Friday, June 25, 2010

Just Killin' Time

So Adam has been working 14-18 hour days this week, which is ok, he had most of last week off, but in an attempt to entertain the kids on another long day, we drug out Tori's baby clothes and dressed Kade up and took some goofy pictures of ourselves. Let me say, that while he is cute, I don't think he makes a cute girl. Also, the dress he has on was the one Tori wore at her first birthday party. She was so tiny and he is on the large side so it fit him.










Yes, that is saliva on his shirt. The drooling has commenced! AHHHHHH!

5 comments:

Lily said...

Those are great pictures of you. Kade is so cute I want to squeeze him! I'm going to miss you this week. Blah!!

Kira And James Morris said...

You look so freakin hot! i love that shirt! where did you get it! Your kids are stinkin cute! i know you will say otherwise! but I want to babysit em!

Anonymous said...

hey buddy

Anonymous said...

pull herlittle nappy aside for me so I can see her p ussy, baby is the best p ussy there is

Anonymous said...

The look she’s giving me as I have my dick in my hand and command her to undress. Sexy as fuck.