Monday, June 7, 2010

Made To Be Hiking

Last Saturday, Adam had a little work to do on a house (more like a mansion-it was amazing) close to the mouth of Big Cottonwood Canyon. The whole fam damily went with him and then we tried to hike up to a place called Doughnut Falls. We made it most the way to the end of the trail and then the snow was too deep and we would have had to wade in a stream to get there. We still enjoyed the going though.
It was Kade's first hike. Even though there was snow on the ground, it was warm, but I felt bad for his bare legs. Mom of the Year Award for me-I forgot pants for him.






On our way up the trail, Tori said, "Dad, I was made to be hiking."

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like fun... I want to take the kids hiking somewhere. Tori that was funny! Silly little girl :)

Cheryl said...

Tyler and I were talking on our camp out that you guys need to come with us next time!!