Sunday, February 28, 2010

Death and Birth



Adam's Grandpa Duane died tonight. He has been sick for a very long time so it wasn't a huge surprise, but it's never a pleasant thing to work through and I feel for Adam and his family. I am sure they are having lots of extra prayers said for them right now and I hope it helps them get through the coming days. I am also crossing my fingers that the baby and the funeral do not come on the same day so Adam can make it to both.
On a happier note, we went to the Utah Flash basketball game last night. It was so much fun. It ended up being a really close game and went into overtime. Mick made a "Go Utah Flash" sign and he held it up the entire 3 hour game. He was so into it and had such a good time. I can't wait to take him to a Jazz game now.




1 comment:

Robyn said...

I am sorry for your loss. Seem death and birth really are intertwined. I am so excited for your little guy to get here and I hope it's soon! Love ya :)