Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Clark Planetarium and very sore feet

Last Saturday on the spur of the moment, we decided to head up to SLC and take the kids to the Planetarium. Lucky for us, Jarod and Jamie had an afternoon free and went with us. It was nice to get out and see something different. I know the kids loved it, Mick in particular. After we did that for a couple of hours, we walked around the Gateway and did a little shopping. Oh, the cute clothes everywhere were calling my name! I cannot wait to wear normal clothes again. I need to start saving up for a huge clothes shopping extravaganza in a couple months! And I think I might have a bonfire and burn these maternity clothes that I have worn over and over and over. Haha! It was a super fun day, but by the end of the day, my feet hurt so so bad. My hubbie was a sweetheart and gave me a good foot rub though.

The three cousins on the moon

Mick telling us the weather forecast

Victoria and Lilli on Mars. Lilli was so cute. She sat on that rock saying "Cheese" for a long time. She loved having her picture taken.

Lilli and I having a kodak moment. She was adamant that I sit down and say "cheese" too.
(These pictures are very bad quality because we forgot to take a camera and had to use the cell phone camera.)

No comments: