Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today

I am 2 weeks from my due date now. I will spend a day full of energy (like yesterday) and get lots done and feel pretty normal and then the next day I feel like I have been hit by a truck in the night. I don't know if I overdo it on the good days and that makes me so tired the next or what, but oh I cannot wait to feel good again.
I had a great day yesterday. I went the gym, worked out fairly hard, made a new friend while I was at it, came home, picked up the house, babysat for a friend (but it was a super easy baby so that wasn't hard), did my VTing, cooked dinner ahead of time, etc, etc.
It's noon today and I have so far: slept in while Adam got the kids up and fed and Mick to school, got showered, made my way to the couch, read a book to Tori, had her read a book to me (that I fell asleep during,) ate some candy, made Tori spaghetti-os, and checked my email. Tori goes to preschool here in a half hour and I will probably go back to bed while she is gone. I feel kinda sick to my stomach. (Could it be because all I've eaten is chocolate so far?)
I don't know why I am so yucky feeling this morning. I know that once I have the baby, I will be tired and he will be lots of work, but at least physically after a few weeks I will be up to doing it because I hate feeling like this. I want to have this baby and get my body back to myself and feeling good again.
But I did enjoy snuggling with Tori on the couch. I felt so hot and she stuck her cold little toes and hands on me and they felt so good. She kissed my forehead and whispered little things to me and I am glad that I was slowed down enough to experience that this morning.
Later, I have gymnastics and basketball to be to so I had better get myself vamped up for that. I think Adam will be home in time for dinner tonight and that is a treat to look forward to.

No comments: