Thursday, February 18, 2010

Let's Hear It for V-Day!

I love having kids!!!
Adam and I got up early and decorated their doorways with hearts and wrapped them a little present. Then we woke them up. I love to wake up the kids in the mornings. I can go into Mick's room and open the blinds and curtains and pull all of his covers off him and tell him to get up and without opening his eyes he will start to smile. Every morning.
Every morning I will tiptoe carefully into Victoria's room and quietly open her blinds and pat her face and nicely ask her to wake up and she will grump and moan and frown and pull her blankets over her head. Every morning.
I can always guarantee that Mick will wake up with a smile and Tori with a moan but I love it and it reflects their personalities.
Anyways, back to Valentine's. Then Adam made breakfast for them. Heart pancakes and scrambled eggs. Then they opened their gift from us. After that, Mick brought out some perfume and that HUGE flower for Tori and I. Unbeknownst to us, the boys had been shopping for us the day before at the mall. I love to be loved by my family and it was such a fun day!








No comments: