Friday, February 19, 2010

Monkey hear, monkey say

Adam and I went to my OB appointment this morning. Got told that nothing had changed since last week. I felt like crying with frustration, but got over it. I had my hair colored and cut and styled and felt like a new woman.
Tonight, right now, I am listening to my family wrestle in the other room. They are so happy and content and it's good.
I had been hinting all night about how good a Bajio burrito was sounding. Adam had his nose stuck in a book and didn't pay me any attention. Obviously Tori got tired of hearing it because she piped up with, "Well good hell lady, let's go get you some."

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Well good hell lady, you should have gone to a movie with us tonight!!!!

Stephanie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA That is so funny! I love it.

Jen Gallacher said...

I love me some, Tori!! :)

Jaymesmom said...

Totally Hilarious!

Stacey said...

That is so Funny! The things kids say!