Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bookkeeping (a really boring post)

No baby yet! No sign of a baby even. Am I really pregnant or maybe I just ate too much lately?
Mick's eye appointment went really well. His patch has improved his vision in his left eye dramatically. He still has to wear it for several more months but if things keep progressing this well he will be able to avoid the dreaded surgery again. That was a load off my mind to hear.
I just had an online remote access Quickbooks training with an accountant's office to get me back up to speed on how to do Adam's bookkeeping. I have done it for 10 years but never had to mess with the employee, accounts receivable, and job costing side. I feel much better about things now. Come to find out that I wasn't doing too bad of a job before and I understood everything they showed me so hopefully I can do this without being frustrated with my lack of knowledge. I don't work outside of the home, but this makes me feel like I am contributing to the business. We found out it would cost around $500/month to have an accountant's office do this so I am worth something right? I said something to Adam about him paying me that $500 to which he quickly pointed out that I get all his money anyways, which is true. haha. Thank you Adam!
I am going to the Dr. again this afternoon. I had really hoped I wouldn't need to make this appointment but here I am again. Hopefully (fingers crossed) this is the last time I see the Dr. before I see him in the hospital.

No comments: